Is this a good deal?

Akita Man

.040 Over
I found locally a 2006 standard with 3500 miles super clean. Accy's include: backrest/rack, tank pads, summer wind screen and engine crash bar.

$11,000 good, bad or just OK?

For comparison I purchased a new 2007 Rocket 3 last April for $14,100.00 out the door with tax and license. The only accessory it included was a Classic model 2-up seat (as well as the stock seats).

if he has 11k asking go pick it up and tell him you'll go 10.5k there is always room to play. one of the best parts of used bikes is the deal on the bling. and that milage is just not even broke in yet.

I don't think you should go below 10, you drop into the 9s and you'll be dealing with psychological impacts of those numbers at that point.

Same reason things are $9.99 when you buy them and not $10.00 even.

Try and talk him into throwing in a rain suit, helmet and a pair of Paul Stanley signature riding briefs (work well to prevent chafing).

Try and talk him into throwing in a rain suit, helmet and a pair of Paul Stanley signature riding briefs (work well to prevent chafing).
:D That's too funny :roll:Seriously, under extenuating circumstances I might part with the Fat Bottom Girl for an appreciation in value. Sadly this will not likely be the case. Though I see a likely turn around with the Touring model. I think the supply and demand are about equal, prior to the RIII Touring. Promote your RIII. The issues are minimal. Though

Last edited:
When I was selling my business partners 2006 Rocket with quite a few extras on it for $11200 a guy called from Misssissippi about the bike i told him that i was firm on the price and sent him some photos he liked the bike and drove all the way to Crestview FL.
LONG STORY SHORT he tried the same jerk off tactics oh its not what I was after I will give you $10500 I replied with the cost is now $11400 the jerk off was pissed and said I will give you $10800 which I REPLIED THE PRICE IS NOW$11500, finally told him to buger off which he did. He wasted his gas and his time for something that could have been settled over the phone. :p

Back