Is this a good deal?

Exile, that is exactly the way I'd have done it! Cept! We're talking about a dealer selling a Rocket. Sorry, bi\ut I will always barter with a dealer.

The fact that you made it clear as to the price is the tentative buyers undoing, Keep the price up. I love it!

When I was selling my business partners 2006 Rocket with quite a few extras on it for $11200 a guy called from Misssissippi about the bike i told him that i was firm on the price and sent him some photos he liked the bike and drove all the way to Crestview FL.
LONG STORY SHORT he tried the same jerk off tactics oh its not what I was after I will give you $10500 I replied with the cost is now $11400 the jerk off was pissed and said I will give you $10800 which I REPLIED THE PRICE IS NOW$11500, finally told him to buger off which he did. He wasted his gas and his time for something that could have been settled over the phone. :p

You wanna know what I'd have done? Go ahead, say yes. Thank you.

The minute he pulled that crap with me, I'd have smiled and said (real friendly like) "It's hot, let's have a snow cone and then discuss it" and then I'd have proceeded to the kitchen to get out my Paul Stanley signature snow cone machine. I'd have make ONE snow cone and walk back out with it.

About the time he reached to take it, I'd snatch it to my mouth real quick, bite the bottom off, suck out all the juice and then hand him the the cone with nothing but the ice left and said "What do you think of that, pal?!". :cool:

:roll:
You wanna know what I'd have done? Go ahead, say yes. Thank you.

The minute he pulled that crap with me, I'd have smiled and said (real friendly like) "It's hot, let's have a snow cone and then discuss it" and then I'd have proceeded to the kitchen to get out my Paul Stanley signature snow cone machine. I'd have make ONE snow cone and walk back out with it.

About the time he reached to take it, I'd snatch it to my mouth real quick, bite the bottom off, suck out all the juice and then hand him the the cone with nothing but the ice left and said "What do you think of that, pal?!". :cool:
:roll:Quit :roll:yer killing me here.

Rocket III

Purchased my 2007 Rocket III Classic Tourer the hole load,
bags w/protectors, windshield, footpads, custom seat with backrest for driver, sissy bar short w/pad, stock seat, random extra chrome parts, 20 miles 14,600 prior to freight, excise tax and paper fee equals 15,914. I feel I got a good deal on the bike, since most of this part was tax/state non-negotiable. OK how many disagree???

Back