Is a dynotune necessary yet?

I would have thought it a waste of time and money to add air cleaners and not tune it up. If you paying for one modtune to get your monies worth. JMO.

I would have thought it a waste of time and money to add air cleaners and not tune it up. If you paying for one modtune to get your monies worth. JMO.
I'm getting it tuned. Just wondering if I need it before the exhaust comes. A waste of money would be to pay for 2 dynotunes.

Recently had my bike dyno tuned after i had added triple k&n pods and Jardine full system. She was very lean low down so i was glad i had it done. As we know lean is bad for valves etc. I had the tune from my previous 2014 Roadster in this bike.The 2014 had triple k&n filters, decat and tors. Both bikes had pcv installed so tuning was easy. Similar bikes but way different in tunes as it turns out.
In my opinion the bike needs a dyno tune to get it performing at its best......they are all the "Same motor" but soooo different. Akin to identical twins....same but different.
Now i sleep without that doubt nagging away in the back of my mind....AND, she runs like hot chocolate now.

Recently had my bike dyno tuned after i had added triple k&n pods and Jardine full system. She was very lean low down so i was glad i had it done. As we know lean is bad for valves etc. I had the tune from my previous 2014 Roadster in this bike.The 2014 had triple k&n filters, decat and tors. Both bikes had pcv installed so tuning was easy. Similar bikes but way different in tunes as it turns out.
In my opinion the bike needs a dyno tune to get it performing at its best......they are all the "Same motor" but soooo different. Akin to identical twins....same but different.
Now i sleep without that doubt nagging away in the back of my mind....AND, she runs like hot chocolate now.
Thanks I'm looking forward to getting my pipes so I can get mine dynotuned and see how it all turns out.

Back