I'm new to the R3R world

The last tyre puncture I plugged on the back of the RIII gave me another 20,000 miles before I had to replace it because of wear. :sneaky:

Yea I hear that . Worked over there a few years during that time. Curious has to where you might have got the bike. I'm going to guess and say over in Byron.

it seems to be karma for me the last 2 tires i changed picked up large screws the first week! The first tire I changed ( dlrs in IL won't repair tires), the 2nd time was on my thunderbird Storm and I just poured a bottle of green slime in it and rode away. and welcome from the west burbs of chicago, where every 3rd house is or already been forclosed

Welcome, Dawg, from Texas. We have plugged a few tires over the years, but have never quite gotten comfortable riding on them. Invariably replaced within a few hundred miles. If a plugged tire won't meet your comfort level, it has to go.

Love them Aussie fellows, but they can't spell tire, which matters little. They ride on the wrong side of the road too, which can be very hazardous.

We trudge on.

Welcome, Dawg, from Texas. We have plugged a few tires over the years, but have never quite gotten comfortable riding on them. Invariably replaced within a few hundred miles. If a plugged tire won't meet your comfort level, it has to go.

Love them Aussie fellows, but they can't spell tire, which matters little. They ride on the wrong side of the road too, which can be very hazardous.

We trudge on.

We cannot spell Gaol (JAIL) either, but our gallon is bigger than yours (5.46 Litres) but costs A$7.70 per gallon about US$6.70 per US Gallon ,but we spell Triumph Rocket the same and some of us(me) love and drive American cars and Utes(pickups) Cheers!

We cannot spell Gaol (JAIL) either, but our gallon is bigger than yours (5.46 Litres) but costs A$7.70 per gallon about US$6.70 per US Gallon ,but we spell Triumph Rocket the same and some of us(me) love and drive American cars and Utes(pickups) Cheers!

That be fair dinkum there, cusso!
As I like your fine Aussie women!!!

it seems to be karma for me the last 2 tires i changed picked up large screws the first week! The first tire I changed ( dlrs in IL won't repair tires), the 2nd time was on my thunderbird Storm and I just poured a bottle of green slime in it and rode away. and welcome from the west burbs of chicago, where every 3rd house is or already been forclosed
Thanks for welcome. Things not that bad probably because of the base

Back