I'm new to the R3R world

Don't know about the tyre; but,
I think it's the rear tire, Tony. :p:roll:

Just a suggestion; but -
$hit can the Metzeler and go with the Bridgestone Excedra Max if rear and
Avon Cobra if front.
I second that suggestion. The Bridgestone is awesome AND durable. I got 11k out of my last one.
Rocky mountain ATV had my 240 it at my door the next day w/free shipping for 125

Last edited:
AwesomeUOTE="smokit2, post: 246235, member: 2976"]I second that suggestion. The Bridgestone is awesome AND durable. I got 11k out of my last one.
Rocky mountain ATV had my 240 it at my door the next day w/free shipping for 125[/QUOTE]
Awe

TheTYRE is the rear Thanks for the outreach. ittzy, post: 246230, member: 3630"]Welcome from one of the Aussies...
Sucks about that tyre.... Is it the front or the rear tyre??[/QUOTE]

TheTYRETE="Mittzy, post: 246230, member: 3630"]Welcome from one of the Aussies...
TheT

TheTYRE is the rear Thanks for the outreach. ittzy, post: 246230, member: 3630"]Welcome from one of the Aussies...
Sucks about that tyre.... Is it the front or the rear tyre??

TheTYRETE="Mittzy, post: 246230, member: 3630"]Welcome from one of the Aussies...
TheT[/QUOTE]
Are you on a mobile? My Samsung Galaxy 3 messes up replies just like this....

GalaxyTE="Mittzy, post: 246248, member: 3630"]TheTYRETE="Mittzy, post: 246230, member: 3630"]Welcome from one of the Aussies...
TheT[/QUOTE]
Are you on a mobile? My Samsung Galaxy 3 messes up replies just like this....[/QUOTE]
Galaxy note 2. Sorry

Back