How to balance throttle bodies

I adjusted them last night... piece of cake. I guess what I was trying to figure out is the access to the screws. It's not from the outside of the bike where the Ramair filter is but from under the tank with a long phillips head screw driver. I stood on the pipe side of the bike towards the front wheel facing 3/4 back toward the left saddle bag so to speak with the laptop on the passenger seat so I could get the screwdriver in there and watch the monitor.

The rear TPS is the primary TPS. Resetting it is easy with TuneECU. I have the guide for resetting both TPS'. PM me if you want me to send it.

I have 20228 loaded on my bike. Huge difference in power, no decel popping, mileage dropped from 30mpg to 26mpg. Runs very rich. Those are the main characteristics . I have no stumble at 4,50rpm. Did you check the voltages on the both TPS units?
Just got interested in your knowledge and info related to tune ecu and getting the beast running like she should! Having said that would you be so kind to send me any info i could use with my 2005 R3! "Thanks big guy and "Be Safe" (genoc25@yahoo.com).

Just got interested in your knowledge and info related to tune ecu and getting the beast running like she should! Having said that would you be so kind to send me any info i could use with my 2005 R3! "Thanks big guy and "Be Safe" (genoc25@yahoo.com).
I have the Tune ECU guide and the the actual tune from Hanso. PM me if you want me to send them to you.

Back