How many members have Tribal Orange tins?

When the new Rocket comes out will be interesting to see what special edition paint job they come out with.

I am a little surprised all the eagle eyed usual spotters haven't commented on my posting a photo from the Triumph 2005 catalog earlier! ;):eek::rolleyes::D

I think when I was toning the Orange down (from the actual image below from the catalog), I flipped it by accident.

Link Removed
Model shown with: Tribal Custom Paint with Fly Screen • Roadster Seat • Knee Pads • Radiator End Caps – Colour Co-ordinated.

upload_2019-3-4_7-16-11.png

upload_2019-3-4_7-18-29.png

Yes I Really like the radiator cover with matching spoiler. Two tell you the truth I only seen one other Rocket with orange covers, was it a add on option? Or did people just paint them orange?
Because mine was ordered you would think it would of came with matching radiator cover.
It does look nice, thought I said that all ready perhaps I ment to , just getting old lol

Yes I Really like the radiator cover with matching spoiler. Two tell you the truth I only seen one other Rocket with orange covers, was it a add on option? Or did people just paint them orange?
Because mine was ordered you would think it would of came with matching radiator cover.
It does look nice, thought I said that all ready perhaps I meant to , just getting old lol
Yep repetition aids recall as does reading ol' 55 , post #55 that is
- Triumph Part Number/Paint Code A9748026-ZEFD. ;):D

I think they were released after the Tribal Orange came out when they made a heap of different colors available. See my Post here in an old thread.

Past and present Rocket 3 Radiator cowl and end cap colors and part numbers.

Fowlers Triumph UK still list them as backorder so they MAY still be available I got my set from the US
Rad Cowl Kit TRIBAL ORANGE A9748026-ZEFD
BACKORDER NO STOCK
$191.79 excl. VAT (£142.12) Replaced by: A9748026ZEFD

Nope the Replacement code link states Discontinued. So used or New Old Stock like mine were are the only hope.

Fowlers Parts

Last edited:
upload_2019-3-14_23-1-16.png

Who lives here?;):rolleyes::)

I'm winning!:D:cool::whitstling:

Omaha, Nebraska, United States

20,000 miles never been around more than 4 corners! ;):D

Big bad and fast, all the best accessories. Ridden by a lady to church and the grocery store on Sundays. Dealer maintained

2005 Triumph Rocket III | eBay

Not sure what the LHS screen sticker and sign on the LH Corbin pannier mean. Maybe Steve could tell us @1olbull ;):D

upload_2019-3-14_22-50-7.png

Last edited:
upload_2019-3-14_23-1-16.png

Who lives here?;):rolleyes::)

I'm winning!:D:cool::whitstling:

Omaha, Nebraska, United States

20,000 miles never been around more than 4 corners! ;):D

2005 Triumph Rocket III | eBay

Not sure what the LHS screen sticker and sign on the LH Corbin pannier mean. Maybe Steve could tell us @1olbull ;):D

upload_2019-3-14_22-50-7.png

I saw that this morning. I would be jumping on this if my HD was paid off. If it was close to me where I could have actually seen it, well........."

Back