How many members have Tribal Orange tins?

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
How many members have Tribal Orange tins?

Were they 'Off the Floor Sales' or were they only a 'special order' or 'Paint accessory kit' order on top of purchase price?

CUSTOM PAINT KIT TRIBAL A9708068-ZEFD Tribal Orange US$2,340.00

Triumph A9708068-ZEFD Custom Paint Kit - GBP and AU$ prices

I think the only one I see regularly is that of @canecorso

ps%2Btriumph_2300cc_rocket_III%2Brear_left0.jpg
ps%2Btriumph_2300cc_rocket_III%2Bfuel_tank0.jpg

Last edited:
Good links the second one new to me.

There is a decal place in the US that does TRIBAL kits. 7480 (changed from 7101), Triumph Rocket III tribal kit

If I were going to repaint ever - I'd quite possibly get a set.

Price: US$179.00 = Au$230 without postage but doe not appear to be loading to shopping cart.

And there is also this place, I've thought about it ........:thumbsdown:

Triumph Rocket III Aufkleber Rocket 3 Tribal - GravoCut
80+11 postage to Oz = 91 Euro = Au$145

The tribal "paint" schemes were not all paint, as the tribal design portion was achieved at the factory by applying decals that were clearcoated, post-application.

To my knowledge, that orange color was only offered in the USA on bikes ordered with the tribal paint scheme. That paint scheme was only available here for a very limited period of time (2006-2007, I believe) on perhaps 2 or 3 other base colors, Mulberry Red, Pacific(?)Blue and Yellow?

Last edited:
Last edited:
There are three colors that I think looked great but were somewhat rare, the blue, the orange and a yellow. I just saw pics of a yellow one a guy in California had for sale years ago. A Washington rider that I met at a Lake Tahoe Rocket gathering had a beautiful blue one with a DS tire but I can't recall if I ever saw an orange up close. Whatever, that tribal orange in the pic is stunning.

I sometimes wish that my 09 T didn't have such a gorgeous paint job so that I could come up with something wild. I think I'd get arrested for vandalism if I painted over it.

Last edited:
Back