How many members have Tribal Orange tins?

(Lucifer Orange ED IVC L2501 T3120300-ED) (with Black Decal Colour) (Body Kit A9708068-ZEFD)

LUCIFER ORANGE IVC L2501
Factory Touch-up Paint Code T3120300-ED

Yeah, I also heard the 8Ball company mentioned as well. They did the Rocket'X' versions

8 Ball – Custom Bike Paintwork and Airbrushing
8Ball Custom Paint (@EightBallCustom) | Twitter
8 Ball Custom Paintwork (@8ballcustom) • Instagram photos and videos

2007 catalog blurb states:
"Here’s a thing you probably didn’t know. All Triumph parts and accessories are hand painted. Robots just don’t have the same eye for detail."

"Custom Paint Schemes
Individuality in its most obvious form. Our custom paint finishes use hand painted designs and high quality decals to produce a stylish alternative to the standard motorcycle. Custom paint offers a great way to add even more character to your treasured Triumph motorcycle."

I thought they were more common. One is in Austria, bought a second orange tribal for a project, couldn't go the way I wanted it and sold it after I fixed it, the buyer opted fir a different set of tins.

Yes when I get too old to ride my beast and some one doesn't want to pay a fair extra price for the mods I did I can take it all off and put the oryage back on. And I'll hang all my other parts on the wall:)

Back