Hondax has entered the room.....

This sure is fun Jamie. Bore enlargement.....are you trying to get banned or are you referring to three very fine cylinders......:D

Early retirement should mean less forum time more travel time. Forum's are an avenue where working stiffs can stick'in it to the man!!!....no I'm not trying to get banned!!;)

Yo Newbie's, wannabee's, poser's, and the Swiss,.....Shortly I'll be adding to my profile so you will know all things about me to avoid. Bye Bye!!!;)

Sounds like someone has superiority complex, J.K. I'm just a newbie with a tail between my legs :oops:.
Just wanted to say howdy and say few words about myself. Just got a brand spanking new R3R last week and took it out for 10 minute ride last Saturday and was grinning from ear to ear telling myself why the hell I didn't buy this beast earlier. Have had my share of bikes including bonneville and storm which I recently sold, and were awesome bikes but nothing compares to the rocket. There's still ton of snow everywhere and too much gravel on the roads here in Michigan to really take it for proper test ride but so far it's a definite keeper. I have a lot of homework to do on accessories as I have noticed there aren't many available. Anyway I'll keep you-all posted on progress.

Well Jabol, I think you've possibly established a record by resurrecting and 8 year old thread with your first post. Well done!
And welcome aboard. I'm sure once you get the chance to really test out your new bike you'll just confirm your initial thoughts: it's a keeper. Search this site for plenty of ideas on what you can do or just ask a question.

I didn't even own a Rocket in 2006 .. that's like forever ago .. g'day and Welcome anyway Jabol. BTW glad them other fellas are gone .. they sounded weird :cautious:

Didn't look at the date when I read the first post, my initial thought was oh great another fecking clown, he won't last long! :whitstling:

Welcome to the mad house Jobal

Greetings from Utah Jobal and welcome aboard. Great group of folks on here with a wealth of knowledge about The Beast. Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Back