Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
Hi friends, just a bit about myself , got back home last week after 12 months in Iraq, i was working for a US K9 company that supplied dog teams to the US Mil , anyway was home at xmas for 3 weeks and went out and bought myself an 06 Limited Edition Rocket , Carnelious ( spelling ) blue with Tribal graphics , unfortunately i only got to put 180klms on her before i headed back to Iraq to finish my contract. Have had plenty of fun over the past week though riding her and i put in a Scorpion bike alarm , anyway im over the moon with this bike , its got everything i require and more , thanks for reading , oh yeah any other R3 owners in South East Qld on here ? Would love to tag along for a weekend ride if there are any happening,
Sean

Welcome Wrecka!!
That sounds like a great color... if ya got some pics :D....
Hang around for a bit... we just started up and we have a few residents from Oz already, I'm sure you will find someone in your area soon...

Tomo

G'day Wrecka,

I live in Coolum Beach, and there are a few other Rocket owners who get together on weekends up this way. I work overseas on a 6 week on 4 week off rotation, so get a bit of riding in when home. In Africa at the moment and home in early April. Maybe we can hook up then for a ride along with a few of the other lads, if they dont meet up with you sooner.

Cheers, Bill

Last edited:

Thanks for the warm welcome , yeah toy i have some pics and would love to post them but i havnt got a clue how to attach them to my post , any ideas ? Cool Rocket would love to catch up with you Rocketheads sometime soon , will be looking at having a ride up that way once i have my first service done. Yeah Hondax working overseas is not to bad , cept when ya getting shot at and things that go bang are going bang around you , i really missed my kids for that year, nice to home and have some normallity , im sure the bug to get back into work will bite me eventually though.

Hey Wrecka...

When I get home tonight I'll do a "How to post pics" primer. Pictures are always a goofy deal on every forum it seems, and there are many different ways to do it. We have a pretty decent picture package on this one and its fairly easy to use... I'll probably put it in the "Bearclaw"....

An 8 year smidgen!! Nice colour. I recently sold my TORS and old stock pipes to a guy who'd bought one in that colour and was in the process of rebuilding it. Not hugely damaged apparently, but he'd bought it as a repairable write-off. He was from Qld originally and was going to (have to) get it registered up there. Just wondering, did you keep track of what happened to this one.....?

An 8 year smidgen!! Nice colour. I recently sold my TORS and old stock pipes to a guy who'd bought one in that colour and was in the process of rebuilding it. Not hugely damaged apparently, but he'd bought it as a repairable write-off. He was from Qld originally and was going to (have to) get it registered up there. Just wondering, did you keep track of what happened to this one.....?

No mate i didnt , lost a little bit of my soul the day i watched it roll away , just wanted to forget what i did :)

Hello Wrecka from Virginia. You said your first one? Does that mean you have a new one???

Back