Home and Cruising

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself !!' started by Wrecka, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Wrecka

WreckaLiving Legend

Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Ride:
    2013 R3R
    Hi friends, just a bit about myself , got back home last week after 12 months in Iraq, i was working for a US K9 company that supplied dog teams to the US Mil , anyway was home at xmas for 3 weeks and went out and bought myself an 06 Limited Edition Rocket , Carnelious ( spelling ) blue with Tribal graphics , unfortunately i only got to put 180klms on her before i headed back to Iraq to finish my contract. Have had plenty of fun over the past week though riding her and i put in a Scorpion bike alarm , anyway im over the moon with this bike , its got everything i require and more , thanks for reading , oh yeah any other R3 owners in South East Qld on here ? Would love to tag along for a weekend ride if there are any happening,
    Sean

2. Toystoretom

ToystoretomLiving Legend

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Welcome Wrecka!!
    That sounds like a great color... if ya got some pics :D....
    Hang around for a bit... we just started up and we have a few residents from Oz already, I'm sure you will find someone in your area soon...

Tomo

3. RocketWilly

RocketWillyStandard Bore

Featured Threads:
    G'day Wrecka,

I live in Coolum Beach, and there are a few other Rocket owners who get together on weekends up this way. I work overseas on a 6 week on 4 week off rotation, so get a bit of riding in when home. In Africa at the moment and home in early April. Maybe we can hook up then for a ride along with a few of the other lads, if they dont meet up with you sooner.

Cheers, Bill

Last edited: Mar 20, 2006
  4. Hondax

HondaxModerator

Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Body:West Central Missouri, Mind: Yes I are.
    Welcome Wrecka.

Sounds like you got a dream job. I always thought working overseas would be kewl.....at least for the short term...:)

5. Wrecka

WreckaLiving Legend

Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Ride:
    2013 R3R

Thanks for the warm welcome , yeah toy i have some pics and would love to post them but i havnt got a clue how to attach them to my post , any ideas ? Cool Rocket would love to catch up with you Rocketheads sometime soon , will be looking at having a ride up that way once i have my first service done. Yeah Hondax working overseas is not to bad , cept when ya getting shot at and things that go bang are going bang around you , i really missed my kids for that year, nice to home and have some normallity , im sure the bug to get back into work will bite me eventually though.

6. Toystoretom

ToystoretomLiving Legend

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Hey Wrecka...

When I get home tonight I'll do a "How to post pics" primer. Pictures are always a goofy deal on every forum it seems, and there are many different ways to do it. We have a pretty decent picture package on this one and its fairly easy to use... I'll probably put it in the "Bearclaw"....

7. Wrecka

WreckaLiving Legend

Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Ride:
    2013 R3R
    Pics of the 1st one , just a smidgeon late

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boog likes this.
  8. CanberraR3

CanberraR3Living Legend

Australia
    Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Ride:
    Thruxton, Tiger 800, Scrambler, Street Triple RS
    An 8 year smidgen!! Nice colour. I recently sold my TORS and old stock pipes to a guy who'd bought one in that colour and was in the process of rebuilding it. Not hugely damaged apparently, but he'd bought it as a repairable write-off. He was from Qld originally and was going to (have to) get it registered up there. Just wondering, did you keep track of what happened to this one.....?

9. Wrecka

WreckaLiving Legend

Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Ride:
    2013 R3R
    No mate i didnt , lost a little bit of my soul the day i watched it roll away , just wanted to forget what i did :)

10. Boog

BoogTraveling Story Teller

United States
    Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    2014 R3T, TORs,
    Hello Wrecka from Virginia. You said your first one? Does that mean you have a new one???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice