britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
About $45.00 from JC Whitney. I will just use them as a temporary stretch solution on infrequent long distance rides. Part Number is 99-30570 for 1 inch highway bars. Just FYI for anyone else as cheap as I am.

Those don't look bad at all.... Nice find!! Like you said, why put out big bucks for something you won't use very often. :D

I have a set of Kuryakyn pegs on my factory Triumph bars. I wouldn't put much forward pressure on the pegs for fear that they'd bend, but they're fine as a place to prop up the feet for a change of position.

Flip - As always I do appreciate your's and everyone else's input. What were we discussing..........let me see.....I like this new forum, review while you write, with everything but the "search function" where did that go?

Last edited:
I like this forum! Doesn't matter how many time you bring up the very same question. These good people respect most everyone. I'mstill here...that's how tolerant they are.

Thanks, Chromedome - "1 1/4" for highway bars. What are the handle-bars diameter? exam at BNA 070707 RocketIII Raid. We be lucky on Saturday.

Last edited:
Back