wilbur-t

Top Fuel
What is the highest temp you have seen in your neck of the woods this year? We saw 107 here last week. :flame:
I rode to work on monday, but the 100 plus heat coupled with a pulled muscle in my back kept me in the cage the rest of the week. Cooled down to the balmy low 90's now, and back is feeling better thanks to some good drugs, so it's time to saddle up.

Wilbur, We hit 111 one day last week. I was outside painting the garage. It was even too hot to consume beer. If we don't get some serious rain soon, we are looking at water restrictions.

We have seen 104, with several days at 100.
Rainfall has been spotty, at best. Some farmers were already feeding hay to their cows, or selling them, because the fields were burned up, while others 20 miles away were buying cows others were selling because the rain they got was enough to keep the fields in really good shape.
I have been riding like a madman in the heat. I work 2nd shift, so my ride home after work is at 1 am, and it is FANTASTIC!!! Some nights I take the long way home, and dont get home til 3 am.

We've had a couple of days right at 100 and 101 but its so freakin' humid that the heat index is up between 110 to 115 every day. Its just lovely :mad:

Flippin warm

It got up around 96-98 with the index they say 112 or so... Don't understand the math as the humidity was only like 50 to 60%.They actually changed the filters in the last place and this was after the state inspectors came,so it must have been flippin warm ouside.

Heat

AAAHAAA You forkers all laughed at me during the winter..(PAUL) Not over 90 with humidity at 18%..Fry you Bastards..No wait with that humidity BROIL you **** Love Jack

Back