Hi to all from a ol' sandbagger in South Australia

A big G'day from Melbourne, mines on the way from WA as we write. due on Wednesday. Can't wait to meet her.....

A big G'day from Melbourne, mines on the way from WA as we write. due on Wednesday. Can't wait to meet her.....

Thanks for all the replies, great to be aboard.

R3 - yeah mate I feel your pain - lol.
I was waiting like a kid at Christmas time for Santa !
You will have a grin like a Cheshire Cat when you pick her up, and after you start to ride her you will poke your eyes with the woody you will have !! ;-)

Enjoy...let us know how you go.

Dazz

Another Perth welcome...did you freight the big girl back across the paddock or ride???

Freighted her over mate.
The company I used also freighted 5 boxes of spare exhausts, windscreen, panniers etc. with the bike, so could not complain about that....

Thanks for all the replies, great to be aboard.

R3 - yeah mate I feel your pain - lol.
I was waiting like a kid at Christmas time for Santa !
You will have a grin like a Cheshire Cat when you pick her up, and after you start to ride her you will poke your eyes with the woody you will have !! ;-)

Enjoy...let us know how you go.

Dazz
Hey Dazz,

Should be here (Melbourne) Thursday I am using Bike Moves to freight her over, who did you use? Where are you based? Looking forward to having that Cheshire Cat grin.....

Cheers Jason

WELCOME from WA State aboard the best motor forum anywhere!
Good move on those Daymakers - worth the money!

BIG welcome from Milwaukee...Where the Harley's are sold, where the beer is cold, and the Rockets are Bold!!!

Back