Hi to all from a ol' sandbagger in South Australia

TRIUMPHANT

Dazza VFFV
Ride
2009 Rocket 3, 1987 Heritage Softail
Hi to all,

I have been sandbagging these forums for a few years now and have finally realised the dream of owning a Rocket III - Yahoo !!

Dare I say it with out risk of being chased with a pineapple but she would have to be one of the best if not the best ride I have owned. Have had a number of Harley's and Triumphs over the years cutting my teeth at 18 on a 1969 Tiger with the 750 Morgoe kit - chopped, bobber...through to a 1200 Trophy, 96 model 1200 Daytona etc...but this is by far the pinnacle for Triumph in my eyes.

Anyway pick the lil' beastie up from Western Australia - 2009 Non ABS, in Phantom Black base model. Has McCruise electronic cruise control and came with a fair bit of the addition Triumph Rocket BLING BLING.

Have spent the last few days tarting up the beastie to Peter Stevens' great pleasure financially...twin daymaker headlights etc. ALL of the mods and or information I have sourced from posts in this forum.
Credit to all concerned - KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

I hope in my own time to be able to meet with a number of you, and help others as you have me.

Keep your arse on the seat and the wind in your face.

Dazz

Welcome from Germany! Congrats on the nice purchase and don't worry, years from now she'll still be giving you the best ride ever :)

Welcome from NSW might get to meet you later this year if RDU still goes ahead over there in SA

Welcome from Perth and enjoy all your new toy has to offer and have fun customizing it to your liking :)

Another Perth welcome...did you freight the big girl back across the paddock or ride???

Back