Forgot to ask, are you in the Triumph owners club, is it worth it?

Mike I'm in the Triumph club been in it for over 20 years made great friends had good times. its a good club. Like all clubs they can sometimes be a bit clicky when first coming along. we're going to rally via molesworth track.

Taking our old bikes going to be like old times, sore backs knees and heads...

Thats a 'Fehling' backrest/rack and a 'Ventura' bag. The bag has those plastic snap connectors in each corner and i cut the straps off then used plastic ties to attach the receivers to the rack. Makes it a breeze to put on and take off. It holds 4 wine bottles full of shine easy enuff!.
Might have to have a closer look at the ventura, just looked at another variety but it had more straps involved than a ladyboys bondage party!
Going to send the trumpy back to the dealers to sort out the 4th & 5th gear change issues, definitely not my riding style, is getting progressively worse.

Welcome from Northern Ontario Mike. Congrats on the purchase. May I ask why your name is what it is?

Do you like Pie???? My favourite is apple....

Hi, have just bought a 2010 Classic here in New Zealand. I've found occasionally it won't go into 4th from 3rd and fifth from fourth. Thought it might have been my riding style as I've been used to thrashing high revving *** bikes but now I've read a few posts on here, perhaps its the detent spring as many have posted before me? Some are saying its a diy job, others I see say its a major issue. I'm no mechanic so it'll have to go into the shop. Love the bike so far tho.
Welcome from Kansas City Missouri in the U.S. does it get cold in NZ? It's colder the a witches tit in a brass bra here.

Back