Mikethepie

Who dares - gins.
Ride
Standard - ish! R3
Hi, have just bought a 2010 Classic here in New Zealand. I've found occasionally it won't go into 4th from 3rd and fifth from fourth. Thought it might have been my riding style as I've been used to thrashing high revving *** bikes but now I've read a few posts on here, perhaps its the detent spring as many have posted before me? Some are saying its a diy job, others I see say its a major issue. I'm no mechanic so it'll have to go into the shop. Love the bike so far tho.

Thats a 'Fehling' backrest/rack and a 'Ventura' bag. The bag has those plastic snap connectors in each corner and i cut the straps off then used plastic ties to attach the receivers to the rack. Makes it a breeze to put on and take off. It holds 4 wine bottles full of shine easy enuff!.

Welcome from across the ditch. A 2010 model would be the Roadster. I think the easiest way to spot the Roadster is the ABS brakes. Nice bike either way

Thats a 'Fehling' backrest/rack and a 'Ventura' bag. The bag has those plastic snap connectors in each corner and i cut the straps off then used plastic ties to attach the receivers to the rack. Makes it a breeze to put on and take off. It holds 4 wine bottles full of shine easy enuff!.
Sweet, just looking at them now, four bottle capacity should do it!

Back