hi everyone.. im toying with the idea to trade my Indian for a R3

Everyone has their own style and preference. The R3 isn't for everyone and the early models are not as forgiving if you have not perfected your riding skills. (I can't speak to the new models as I haven't ridden one...yet) That said, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the power and comfort of my '14 R3 Touring. Take a test ride and see how you feel. If you want a true touring machine, that's not the new R3... those are the Triumph Speed Triple on steroids. ...though most large bikes can be modified into a touring-ish ride with enough upgrades.
-MIG

If you like the bike, get it. If you dont love it, sell it. My Scout Bobber has plenty of power. I saw a Fortnine video recently that talked about how Indian gets more power out of the same cc's as others, very interesting.

If you like the bike, get it. If you dont love it, sell it. My Scout Bobber has plenty of power. I saw a Fortnine video recently that talked about how Indian gets more power out of the same cc's as others, very interesting.
I love the Scout. If I didn't look like a silverback gorilla on a tricycle on it, I would have it in my collection. I didn't realise totally how small they were until one parked next to my Rocket 3 R recently and it was tiny.

Back