Hi All - Kansas City Area - Rocket 3 R

Welcome from North Texas. Must have been Engles Motors where you bought your new ride. Bought my first Triumph there. Enjoy the new wheels.

Welcome from North Texas. Must have been Engles Motors where you bought your new ride. Bought my first Triumph there. Enjoy the new wheels.
Things have changed since your day, we now have two Triumph dealers! Ride Now Powersports in Olathe carries Indian and Triumph. I still do a lot with Engle, but the Olathe boys have the best deal going on tire changes and don't get all shirty if you drop ship your tire from an online vendor.

Things have changed since your day, we now have two Triumph dealers! Ride Now Powersports in Olathe carries Indian and Triumph. I still do a lot with Engle, but the Olathe boys have the best deal going on tire changes and don't get all shirty if you drop ship your tire from an online vendor.
Just so all KC Captains know Baxter cycle a long time Triumph dealer now has an Omaha location. If you've not heard of Baxter before their main shop is in Marne Iowa where along with sales and service of new models they do extensive rebuilding of vintage Norton BSA and Triumph. It's IMHO it's worth a stop to go through their shop. Got some Lush cams ect. you want installed? They'll do it. Have a full machine shop on site. Just follow them on Facebook or Instagram to see some sweet vintage bikes.

Good to know. When I lived in NE Kansas, Engles was our closest Triumph dealer, after them it was Wichita.

This is me at the intersection of Antioch and N. Vivion Rd.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210529-150902.png
    Screenshot_20210529-150902.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Back