Hesitation and back fireing at loww rpm

Thanks Scott, i just had a big bowl of menudo myself:) I will check all the connections and see what happens, it acts like a piece of debri obstructing the fuel or something funny like that
You still need to hook up to the ecu to make sure the TPS is in sync with the stepper motor, throttle bodies and the ECU. Heck from it sitting so long you could have a bad spot on the TPS who knows check and verify they are set right in the first place. Do the ISCV reset which includes resetting adaptations and check the throttle body balance. If nothing needs to be adjusted you know its not you problem and your out less then 5 minutes. A little more if you have to adjust her. Check for vac leaks and to make sure the throttle bodies are set down in the rubber intake mounts. All visual checks if they are right I would not be apposed to taking her out for a good thrashing so she knows who is the master :D

You still need to hook up to the ecu to make sure the TPS is in sync with the stepper motor, throttle bodies and the ECU. Heck from it sitting so long you could have a bad spot on the TPS who knows check and verify they are set right in the first place. Do the ISCV reset which includes resetting adaptations and check the throttle body balance. If nothing needs to be adjusted you know its not you problem and your out less then 5 minutes. A little more if you have to adjust her. Check for vac leaks and to make sure the throttle bodies are set down in the rubber intake mounts. All visual checks if they are right I would not be apposed to taking her out for a good thrashing so she knows who is the master :D
Scott, you are speeking japanese to me, i don't know how to do any of that, either i will have to take it to the dealer, which i don't trust or will have to wait till RAA and let one of the gurus check that for me:(

Lupe you think that Skip is your friend but he has given you a lemon you know once the backfiring begins it will not be long before you have to replace the flux capacitor, so to save you all the headache send that little girls bike down to me and I will dispose of it as I see fit :p

I have the cable and a computer that we could hook up to it. We would need to call Scott or Ken for help on what we were looking at.

Lupe you think that Skip is your friend but he has given you a lemon you know once the backfiring begins it will not be long before you have to replace the flux capacitor, so to save you all the headache send that little girls bike down to me and I will dispose of it as I see fit :p
I would never do that to you my friend, i will suffer the results of my bad decisions with pride:D:roll::roll:

I have the cable and a computer that we could hook up to it. We would need to call Scott or Ken for help on what we were looking at.
That would be great!!! one of these days i will pay you a visit and will see what we can figure out,

Back