Help, strange noice

finTR3

.060 Over
I just get home, after fy rounds in the city.
in slowly speed, like trafic. i heard "klonk" many times
it comes in low speed when i let bike roll and litle add throtle, it give that "klonk" it feels like Drive shaft is giwen that noice (universal joint )
and when I put gear in and release clutch in slo speed it give that "klonk" and also in slo speed (like walk speed) when motor start brake it gives that "klonk"
have anybody have Idea , and is rocket have eny broblem in drive shaft universl joint ( bike is use only 12 000 km
Help, I dont dare to ride that, before I know the broblem

I never heard that before, I havent run in the "slow speed":p, and I normally use ear plug

The drive shaft is noisy at slow speed, what your hearing is the slop in the drive line being talen up. This is more an issue at slow/low speed than at high speed or at power. At high speed or at power the slop is out of the drive line. IMHO this is not an issue.
Bob:):)

fin, not trying to bring you down or anything but does it sound like metal on metal like a brake draggin or somethin? Thats the only noise I heard mine ever make, which turned out to be the notorious output shaft bearing. hope not. xhdskip

fin,
just for grins,check and see if your brake stay bolt is installed correctly. if not, it will/may cause a slight "thunk" at very low speeds while braking.....accelerating.

greg

Back