Roadsters didnt come out til 2010 mate so if it had two tone paint maroon and cream or as we call it Blood and bone with floor boards She was a Rocket 3 Classic . If she was a solid colour than she was a Standard . The standard and classic model was replaced by the roadster model at the beginning of 2010 where they went from 3 silencers to two and added abs brakes moved the peg position and blacked out a few things like the forks and the final drive.:cool:

Thanks again - that clears that up - I really like the two tone paint jobs - very classy looking. I have looked pretty hard at the TB's and like it a lot, but I'm still leaning more toward the R3 at this point - that could all change in the next couple of months. If I had the money in hand today instead of 2 months from now - I'd probably be posting pictures of my new R3 !

Hey, if you're looking at a pre 2010 then it's a no brainer. Get a Standard. Better than a TB or a Roadster.

I'll for sure consider a used one if the right one pops up when I'm ready to buy - I do like the idea of having one brand new off the show room floor - heck, I can't remember the last of anything I bought new and the 2 year warranty would be really nice !

Back