Hello to all Fellow R3 owners

Welcome from West Michigan Sean ! Sorry to report that your speedo is dying. Mine did the same thing. I sent it to @DEcosse and he did a post mortem on it. He thinks water got in it. Not sure if that's what kills them all, but that's what got mine. Sometimes you can find them on eat-me-bay.

,,,. I sent it to @DEcosse and he did a post mortem on it. He thinks water got in it.
I honestly dont remember making that conclusion - may have mentioned that Speed Triple speedos have that issue but didnt see any sign of that in yours Wasnt able to find anything obvious. N

Unfortunately the problem does sound like the typical speedo failure that is starting to become prevalent on these 12+ yr old models

I honestly dont remember making that conclusion - may have mentioned that Speed Triple speedos have that issue but didnt see any sign of that in yours Wasnt able to find anything obvious. N

Unfortunately the problem does sound like the typical speedo failure that is starting to become prevalent on these 12+ yr old models

There is a high probability I was confused, it seems to be kinda my perpetual state anymore :confused:

Back