Hello from southern Arizona

Triumph of Phoenix is a good dealership, privately owned not a cooperate chain. They were a Victory dealer where I bought my Cross Country, same owners now a Triumph dealer. Rick the sales guy is personable and good to deal with. Southern Arizona is a lot of territory, what town?
I'll make sure to give them a call too. According to Triumph's website, there are 4 dealerships in Arizona. I'll probably give them all a call for the best deal. I'd prefer to keep my business local at the shop I'll use for service if possible though. I'm down in Tucson so that would be Arizona Kawasaki/KTM/Triumph.

I traded my CVO Fatbob for a ‘14 Rocket Roadster but have since added a new TFC. Both are great bikes and very strong cruisers. I’d offer $1000 below MSRP as a start and hold on that for a while even walk away on the first day. Cross shop dealers in the area and see who deals and who you feel good about.
Solid advice. Should I expect to be able to negotiate away the "assembly fees"?

I found no negotiating room when I bought mine. Tucson Triumph, KTM, Kawasaki on Prince Rd has treated me well on any service issues and I can reccomend them. They seem to want to make you happy. PS the Silver GT is faster.

Solid advice. Should I expect to be able to negotiate away the "assembly fees"?
Actually the assembly fees are real. I was there when they were putting my bike together. It took about eight hours of labor to get the thing ready to ride. In many dealerships the service department has to show profits so you might not get these dropped. However a grand off the total sales price would be more than the shop fees. Good luck but remember they are there as a for profit business so don’t try and cheat them out if what they need. I like going local and building a relationship with them. If you need help with the bike later the dealer is your friend.

Back