Hello from Ontario Canada

Darksavior

Giggity Giggity
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Just purchased a 2020 Rocket 3 GT. I have always wanted one since They first were announced. I'm coming from a m109r modded as much as I possible could do. I cant wait to feel the diffence in the rides !
My rocket already came with the quick shift and pannier saddle bags. So I've been researching every mod for performance and aesthetics.
Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has done with their rides.

I see that Tuneecu is a must. I've been looking at it and reading about it ... very overwhelming at first. Hopefully its easier than it looks.

Welcome from a little north of you. Congrats on one fine purchase. Pics are always appreciated. Have fun on the beast.

Just purchased a 2020 Rocket 3 GT. I have always wanted one since They first were announced. I'm coming from a m109r modded as much as I possible could do. I cant wait to feel the diffence in the rides !
My rocket already came with the quick shift and pannier saddle bags. So I've been researching every mod for performance and aesthetics.
Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has done with their rides.
hello from ON,Canada as well. if you dont mind sharing

how many km you bought the bike with and around how much you paid? ( just trying to get idea of resale value of our rockets)

WELCOME! to our R3 Family... Yes, we need those photos for proof :whitstling: :roll: Enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup::cool:
-MIG

Back