Hello from Quebec, Canada

AlexThibo

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 GT Triple Black
Hi everyone.
Just to present myself, my name is Alex and I'm a proud owner of a 22 Rocket 3 GT Triple Black since september 2021. I made around 25 000km on it between April and November last year. Since we have a pretty hard winter season here winter tires are mandatory from December to March. Motorcycle season usually starts in April and the more courageous of us are riding until November.

20220415_161901.jpg

Hi everyone.
Just to present myself, my name is Alex and I'm a proud owner of a 22 Rocket 3 GT Triple Black since september 2021. I made around 25 000km on it between April and November last year. Since we have a pretty hard winter season here winter tires are mandatory from December to March. Motorcycle season usually starts in April and the more courageous of us are riding until November.

20220415_161901.jpg
hello from Ontario

Hi everyone.

20220415_161901.jpg
Welcome to a great forum.
What tyre brands have you run, if anything other than Avons?

What tyre brands have you run, if anything other than Avons?
Thanks!
I had to change the rear one last summer and keep the Avon Cobra. I know Metzeler brand make a model that fits our bike but I hear it get very slippery when it's raining. Since I really liked the Avon and since I'm riding even when it's raining, I decided to keep them. But yeah... 700$ installed... 😬

Back