Hello from Montreal! Looking for some sound and power mods all :-)

From one Greg to another, welcome to the site and congrats on a fine purchase.

For me, I preferred the stock look of the twin pipes and didn't want a big increase in noise so installed TORS and a Ramair filter after removing the restrictive intake. Popped in a tune from Hanso and all is pretty good. TORs are getting a little hard to find though.

WELCOME! Glad to hear you were able to do this years DGR. I see you have the fastest color (just like my girl... ) :sneaky::D
-MIG

Welcome from Christchurch New Zealand.

Also Thunderpipes in New Zealand to a nice pipe.

Sound good too.
The baffles are almost out the end of the pipes I have knocked them back in and placed a Bolt to stop them coming out completely.

Turn the sound up on this one as he's out of sight but can hear him turning around.
I missed him going past at about 120mph.
Bonjour from Montréal! 3 years in and still love turning heads with my R3R! Fresh off this year’s DGR, I was again the only Rocket in the herd of 300+. I’ve only seen 1 on the road in my travels, love riding this unique beast!

I’m very eager to black out my R3R, and looking for a new louder exhaust and other engine mods. Open to any and all recommendations!!

thanks all and keep turning heads, safely ;-)

G
I torki pig live in St Julie happily ever after with my 2010 Roadster for seven years.
Made a custom 1 3/4 inch exhaust
Lost 35 pounds and gained 28 hp with 30 more ft pounds torque
Tuning is stock tune but unrestricted
Air fuel tuning by Dobeck Tuner
Intake by Ramair added another bit of power from 153 to probably over 160
I was an expert road racer with 6 bikes over the years. This one is my keeper.
Sound incredible Very useful power with Zero reliability problems and very fast
Glad to share information.
Friends with Bernie Vinet of the R3 forum as well as Jacques and Gabriel of Roys performance.Roy built several Carpenter engines and his put out over 225
Rick

Bonjour from Montréal! 3 years in and still love turning heads with my R3R! Fresh off this year’s DGR, I was again the only Rocket in the herd of 300+. I’ve only seen 1 on the road in my travels, love riding this unique beast!

I’m very eager to black out my R3R, and looking for a new louder exhaust and other engine mods. Open to any and all recommendations!!

thanks all and keep turning heads, safely ;-)

G

Welcome from New Zealand Greg, I build a range of Exhaust Systems for the Rocket.
Contact; paul@vikingexhaust.com

1AAA.JPG

Back