HEAD COUNT for RAA WEST 2018

May I join this ride, at least parts of it? Having not had the opportunity to ride in the northwest, I will trailer to somewhere in Idaho or eastern most Washington and ride about from there. I would like to get to Oregon as well. If I can swing it, I will take several weeks of time for the journey. Just me and my R3 for the ride. A brother-in-law may join me but will take the truck and wander about fishing and meet up again to head home.

Speedy,
Man would I love to meet you in person, it'd be great if you're able to make it!

@1olbull was checking out the maps and thought day 3 was a long day nearly 24 hours the noticed that your on a bicycle.
:cool::cool::confused::confused:

I just remembered what that bicycle thing was about. Using "car" on Google Maps will not allow routes to pass over passes closed in the winter. Sometimes if you use "bicycle" it will allow the path to travel over passes closed in the winter. It's a huge pain in the butt that Google does this. Apparently they don't think folks plan summer trips during the winter.

Last edited:
I'm a 90 percent "in" for the first couple days. Then, when you all head back North from Carson...I'm gonna head West on 30 to Clatskanie, over 47 to my property near Seaside...camp over (small cabin there)...then head up the coast or inland to do the Penninsula and back to Index from there. Anyone wanting to go that route with me is welcome.

Back