HEAD COUNT for RAA WEST 2018

Things are starting to shape up. I have the basic itinerary:
Meet here in Tacoma on Saturday July 14th. Ride to Medical Lake on Sunday July 15th.
We will hook up with others in Medical Lake on Sunday July 15th.
Ride to Baker City on Monday July 16th.
Ride to Carson, WA on Tuesday July 17th.
Ride to Tacoma on Wednesday July 18th (stay at mi casa).
Ride to Nels Two Wheel Dyno on Thursday July 19th(stay at mi casa).
Ride to Forks, WA on Friday July 20th.
Ride to Tacoma on Saturday July 21st (stay at mi casa).

I shall also be working on securing motels for the appropriate days.
Just waiting to get a handle on possible numbers . . .

@Torque addict
I plan on talking to Nels when I get an approximate number of those wishing a Dino in order to get a better deal.

@WyldCFH Anthony,
Come to Tacoma early and we can get the fork springs done. I have the tool.

There is about a 25% chance I will be moving to the Kent WA. area in the not so distant future. Although there is a 50% chance it will be to Denver and a 25% chance I'll be staying in Florida... All my plans are tentative until I know for sure

There is about a 25% chance I will be moving to the Kent WA. area in the not so distant future. Although there is a 50% chance it will be to Denver and a 25% chance I'll be staying in Florida... All my plans are tentative until I know for sure

Kent was a nice little town now a fast growing support city for the evil empire.
Only 30 minutes from me.

Kent was a nice little town now a fast growing support city for the evil empire.
Only 30 minutes from me.

My company has a location there. I'd be ok in any direction that is within about 30 minutes drive during major traffic times.

My company has a location there. I'd be ok in any direction that is within about 30 minutes drive during major traffic times.

If ya work in Kent with no commute, tis good.
Any commute between Everett, Bellevue or Olympia is of LA porportions!

May I join this ride, at least parts of it? Having not had the opportunity to ride in the northwest, I will trailer to somewhere in Idaho or eastern most Washington and ride about from there. I would like to get to Oregon as well. If I can swing it, I will take several weeks of time for the journey. Just me and my R3 for the ride. A brother-in-law may join me but will take the truck and wander about fishing and meet up again to head home.

Back