HEAD COUNT for RAA WEST 2018

Discussion in 'RAA - Rockets Across America' started by 1olbull, Feb 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. 1olbull

    1olbullRiding Motor Since 1951

    Country:
    United States
    Messages:
    17,901
    Featured Threads:
    90
    Media:
    5
    Likes Received:
    12,800
    Trophy Points:
    823
    Location:
    Tacoma, WA
    Ride:
    2012 R3R - 1980 Honda Twinstar - 2018 Yamaha XT250
    Awesome, Anthony!
    Although tentative, I put you on the list.
    You won't be sorry you came, the riding will be great.
     
  2. 1olbull

    1olbullRiding Motor Since 1951

    Country:
    United States
    Messages:
    17,901
    Featured Threads:
    90
    Media:
    5
    Likes Received:
    12,800
    Trophy Points:
    823
    Location:
    Tacoma, WA
    Ride:
    2012 R3R - 1980 Honda Twinstar - 2018 Yamaha XT250
    Things are starting to shape up. I have the basic itinerary:
    Meet here in Tacoma on Saturday July 14th. Ride to Medical Lake on Sunday July 15th.
    We will hook up with others in Medical Lake on Sunday July 15th.
    Ride to Baker City on Monday July 16th.
    Ride to Carson, WA on Tuesday July 17th.
    Ride to Tacoma on Wednesday July 18th (stay at mi casa).
    Ride to Nels Two Wheel Dyno on Thursday July 19th(stay at mi casa).
    Ride to Forks, WA on Friday July 20th.
    Ride to Tacoma on Saturday July 21st (stay at mi casa).

    I shall also be working on securing motels for the appropriate days.
    Just waiting to get a handle on possible numbers . . .
     
    Tripps likes this.
  3. 1olbull

    1olbullRiding Motor Since 1951

    Country:
    United States
    Messages:
    17,901
    Featured Threads:
    90
    Media:
    5
    Likes Received:
    12,800
    Trophy Points:
    823
    Location:
    Tacoma, WA
    Ride:
    2012 R3R - 1980 Honda Twinstar - 2018 Yamaha XT250
    @Torque addict
    I plan on talking to Nels when I get an approximate number of those wishing a Dino in order to get a better deal.
     
  4. 1olbull

    1olbullRiding Motor Since 1951

    Country:
    United States
    Messages:
    17,901
    Featured Threads:
    90
    Media:
    5
    Likes Received:
    12,800
    Trophy Points:
    823
    Location:
    Tacoma, WA
    Ride:
    2012 R3R - 1980 Honda Twinstar - 2018 Yamaha XT250
    @WyldCFH Anthony,
    Come to Tacoma early and we can get the fork springs done. I have the tool.
     
    WyldCFH likes this.
  5. WyldCFH

    WyldCFHDrop a gear and disappear

    Country:
    United States
    Messages:
    1,288
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    1,431
    Trophy Points:
    223
    Location:
    Pembroke Pines, Florida
    Ride:
    '16 Rocket III Roadster
    There is about a 25% chance I will be moving to the Kent WA. area in the not so distant future. Although there is a 50% chance it will be to Denver and a 25% chance I'll be staying in Florida... All my plans are tentative until I know for sure
     
    Claviger likes this.
  6. 1olbull

    1olbullRiding Motor Since 1951

    Country:
    United States
    Messages:
    17,901
    Featured Threads:
    90
    Media:
    5
    Likes Received:
    12,800
    Trophy Points:
    823
    Location:
    Tacoma, WA
    Ride:
    2012 R3R - 1980 Honda Twinstar - 2018 Yamaha XT250
    Kent was a nice little town now a fast growing support city for the evil empire.
    Only 30 minutes from me.
     
  7. WyldCFH

    WyldCFHDrop a gear and disappear

    Country:
    United States
    Messages:
    1,288
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    1,431
    Trophy Points:
    223
    Location:
    Pembroke Pines, Florida
    Ride:
    '16 Rocket III Roadster
    My company has a location there. I'd be ok in any direction that is within about 30 minutes drive during major traffic times.
     
  8. 1olbull

    1olbullRiding Motor Since 1951

    Country:
    United States
    Messages:
    17,901
    Featured Threads:
    90
    Media:
    5
    Likes Received:
    12,800
    Trophy Points:
    823
    Location:
    Tacoma, WA
    Ride:
    2012 R3R - 1980 Honda Twinstar - 2018 Yamaha XT250
    If ya work in Kent with no commute, tis good.
    Any commute between Everett, Bellevue or Olympia is of LA porportions!
     
  9. WyldCFH

    WyldCFHDrop a gear and disappear

    Country:
    United States
    Messages:
    1,288
    Featured Threads:
    6
    Likes Received:
    1,431
    Trophy Points:
    223
    Location:
    Pembroke Pines, Florida
    Ride:
    '16 Rocket III Roadster

    Good to know for house hunting. Thanks


    Will let the thread go back to raa west now.
     
  10. Speedy

    SpeedySupercharged

    Messages:
    208
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Media:
    11
    Likes Received:
    403
    Trophy Points:
    73
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Ride:
    2001 Triumph Thunderbird, 2008 R3 Classic, 89 Corvette
    May I join this ride, at least parts of it? Having not had the opportunity to ride in the northwest, I will trailer to somewhere in Idaho or eastern most Washington and ride about from there. I would like to get to Oregon as well. If I can swing it, I will take several weeks of time for the journey. Just me and my R3 for the ride. A brother-in-law may join me but will take the truck and wander about fishing and meet up again to head home.
     
    Tripps likes this.
Loading...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice