Head count for raa east 2018

If the manager is looking in on this site we might be looking for a new place, I say we all stay at DrDs house:D
Ha my place is not big enough for this crowd. I would have chosen the Holiday Inn Express in Middlesboro but it was not my place to do so. On the down side to that would be they would not have much place to put up a large tent and cook outdoors.

As long as the place in Stearns is clean and free of pests I’ll be ok there. I’m still all in and very excited to attend.

Yes he was talking about Red Roof Inn in Whitley City. Jay and I stayed at the lodge a couple weeks ago. Not a castle but also not a crack house. Manager isn't very bright but hey it's Kentucky. Can't expect alot

Where beauty contests are won by the number of teeth?!?!? :eek: :roll: :rolleyes:

I'm a different breed. Only Rainman and STB understand. You folks get it on like ya want. Pay no attention to me.
Only two people ever understood me, and one was my mom, long gone.

Where beauty contests are won by the number of teeth?!?!? :eek: :roll: :rolleyes:
A female friend once complained, why is it always the guy missing one front tooth that hits on me.

Next three days is going to be fun. Upgrades and maintenance. Some of the stuff needs to be done other is just for peace of mind. Plan on making this run and the one to Washington. Plus riding and commuting. So figure I might as well get it all done. Barnett clutch and springs going to be done first. Radiator hoses (SAMCO) and radiator re-installed. Gas tank removed and new filter and arm thing for gas gauge installed. New cables all the way around. Ramair filter cleaned. New TPS sensor installed 38,000 miles why chance it. New front wheel bearings. New neck bearings. Progressive springs installed and fresh oil in forks. New tires. Thinking about while I wait on tools ordered for neck bearings that we might just go ahead and get the top tree and fly screen brackets and the funny looking thing that holds the ignition switch in place powder coated. New brake pads all the way around. Between tools,fluids and parts this is costing a bit. At least we do not have to pay for labor.:D:D:D:D Figured to get 95% of it done in the next three days. Front forks reinstalled and neck bearing will have to wait until next weekend. (tools not in yet) Game plan is to get it all done before April. Should be a pretty slick ride when it is all done. Hopefully slick enough to run many a miles this year. Can't and do not what to think of breaking down somewhere along the way on either runs. Refuse to have a repeat of Leaky Texas. For those that were there they know what am talking about. EXCITED ABOUT THIS RUN. Naw not at all.:roll::roll::roll::roll::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3:

Next three days is going to be fun. Upgrades and maintenance. Some of the stuff needs to be done other is just for peace of mind. Plan on making this run and the one to Washington. Plus riding and commuting. So figure I might as well get it all done. Barnett clutch and springs going to be done first. Radiator hoses (SAMCO) and radiator re-installed. Gas tank removed and new filter and arm thing for gas gauge installed. New cables all the way around. Ramair filter cleaned. New TPS sensor installed 38,000 miles why chance it. New front wheel bearings. New neck bearings. Progressive springs installed and fresh oil in forks. New tires. Thinking about while I wait on tools ordered for neck bearings that we might just go ahead and get the top tree and fly screen brackets and the funny looking thing that holds the ignition switch in place powder coated. New brake pads all the way around. Between tools,fluids and parts this is costing a bit. At least we do not have to pay for labor.:D:D:D:D Figured to get 95% of it done in the next three days. Front forks reinstalled and neck bearing will have to wait until next weekend. (tools not in yet) Game plan is to get it all done before April. Should be a pretty slick ride when it is all done. Hopefully slick enough to run many a miles this year. Can't and do not what to think of breaking down somewhere along the way on either runs. Refuse to have a repeat of Leaky Texas. For those that were there they know what am talking about. EXCITED ABOUT THIS RUN. Naw not at all.:roll::roll::roll::roll::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::x3:

We just now realized Rocket X stands for Xcited!!!!!

Not the place for it but........I put on PCV, don't have a clue of how to access it, have new brake pads to install, Ramair ready, has not come in yet, eazy-brackets, windshield fixing kit, no windshield, spark plugs, fixed the seat (painted bungee cord), took the running boards and kickstand from the touring, D&D 3 to 1 to 2 exhaust, thanks to Rhino, turn signals like Dave's you tube show (it was a free video, he said so). Just gotta check water hoses and head to Stears. CYA there

Back