Happy 2017 to all of the forum

stollydriver

Live life to the full
Ride
2020 Rocket3 GT
Hello all fellow Rocketeers, hope you all had a great Christmas and let's hope 2017 holds prosperity, health and safety to all. I wonder if - on a map - where we in the UK are sited. I myself reside in North Wales, where is everyone else ? Would an R3 meet in 2017 be of interest - if so where? Let's wake up the UK Forum.....

Hello all fellow Rocketeers, hope you all had a great Christmas and let's hope 2017 holds prosperity, health and safety to all. I wonder if - on a map - where we in the UK are sited. I myself reside in North Wales, where is everyone else ? Would an R3 meet in 2017 be of interest - if so where? Let's wake up the UK Forum.....
Hi Stollydriver
Great idea ,I am based in Worcestershire (Astwood bank) and would like the chance to meet some UK Rocket riders for a chat /beer etc .
Happy new year everyone and safe riding .

Hi Stollydriver
Great idea ,I am based in Worcestershire (Astwood bank) and would like the chance to meet some UK Rocket riders for a chat /beer etc .
Happy new year everyone and safe riding .
Do I take it you are a microlight pilot? There are indeed a variety of characters on here, all the best mate.

Do I take it you are a microlight pilot? There are indeed a variety of characters on here, all the best mate.
Yes flying microlights for the last
26 years ,flown into Carnarvon airfield a few times ,landed on the beach at Shell island and skimmed the top of Snowdon (501feet) beautiful part of our country North Wales .

Just thought I would show everyone my new purchase 2012 R3T with 1300 miles on the clock
20161231_113824.jpg

Back onya', stollydriver - wishing a safe, happy and healthy 2017 from mine (including our 2 Pembroke Welsh Corgis) to you and yours!

A fellow member here, vocaldog, has put up a thread and recommended a great way to map all R3 owners. Perhaps it will assist you with your excellent idea to identify, locate & connect with your fellow Captains in that neck o' the woods... Map of All Rocketeers!

Back