Resource icon

Resource Download Hans0 2014+ Roadster unrestricted plus 10% 2018-06-01

No permission to download
I would really like to give this tune a try but as it states 2014+ I hesitate. I have a 2012 Roadster with Ramair and Dave Platt Outlaws and am currently running a map sent to me from HansO early 2018.
Is there a specific difference between the 2012 and 2014 preventing me from using this map on my 2012?

I would really like to give this tune a try but as it states 2014+ I hesitate. I have a 2012 Roadster with Ramair and Dave Platt Outlaws and am currently running a map sent to me from HansO early 2018.
Is there a specific difference between the 2012 and 2014 preventing me from using this map on my 2012?
Yes, the ECU changed from about 2013 from memory. When HansO tried to download his earlier version of 2014 tunes into my 2010 R3R with CES and Ramair at his house in Batemans Bay it would not work and he had to reconfigure it for the earlier R3Rs.

Besides that a Dave Platt Outlaw is not a 2" header runner and it would be far too rich in fuel for your bike.

Last edited:
Yes, the ECU changed from about 2013 from memory. When HansO tried to download his earlier version of 2014 tunes into my 2010 R3R with CES and Ramair at his house in Batemans Bay it would not work and he had to reconfigure it for the earlier R3Rs.

Besides that a Dave Platt Outlaw is not a 2" header runner and it would be far to rich in fuel for your bike.
Thanks. I appreciate your reply. đź‘Ť

Re: 2014 Roadster
I have Ramair coming from England. Paul Bryant is sending his "crossover pipe". It has Tors. It will need a tune. Can someone layout what I need here? The tune comes from where? Do I need other pieces? My guess is I need the laptop or something? Can I get a description of what it is I will do her? Just for clarity, my engine of preference is round with nine cylinders and has a wonderful carburetor. Thanks in advance. This will be my first time.
If you are looking for engine guards, MOTEA in Germany has a nice product and it took only four days to get to me...good company.

Back