Take a look at the Avon grips, Manufactured in Texas. Excellent quality and selection. Great people to deal with. Make sure you get Metric fitment, not Harley. Had them on mine for a while, very comfortable and not as big diameter as the ISO grips.

HARD - you are all 'Girly men'! I'm so tough I have no grips at all and use my tongue and teeth to pull the throttle cables. ;):D:rolleyes::whitstling::whitstling::roll::roll::roll:

Ish,
You are indeed - a GREAT sucker!!!
Tongue1.jpg

Take a look at the Avon grips, Manufactured in Texas. Excellent quality and selection. Great people to deal with. Make sure you get Metric fitment, not Harley. Had them on mine for a while, very comfortable and not as big diameter as the ISO grips.
Just bought the Avon Black anodized custom contour grips (MT-CC-86-ANO) The Strada grips do not fit. Levers are nice but grips were $rap.

I had a set of Kuryakyn grips but the grip busted and wouldn't hold the end of the throttle cable anymore (tab?). I went with Avon Air Cushion grips and have had no complaints. I do carry a spare throttle side grip with me these days just to ward off the broken tab gremlin.

bob
I had the experience with Kuryakyn. Are the Avons plastic?

Their not plastic. Pretty tough stuff and heavy duty over stock grips. Could be made out of the stuff Claviger mentioned. Quality all the way. Really like the feel of them. Plus they look good.

Back