Not sure where theyr'e made but i have them on my Roadster along with bar ends and they slide right on ....beautiful grips and well made. I have had the same grips on my last three bikes now.
They also make different styles...check out their site.

Kuryaken (spelling?) does make some good stuff. The only reason I didn't put them on long ago was the inability to use black ones with bar end mirrors.

The Bikemasters I started fitting and the scrapped were quite comfortable, but the Rizomas are much much higher quality (and price). Fair warning, the Rizomas will transfer every bike of vibration in your bars straight to your hands, so if you clamp when riding (I doubt you do given the mileage you ride), your hands will complain dearly.

I don't clamp anymore so a textured metal tube would be fine lol.

Well lets see here. Key words. Vibrations straight to your hands? (what is going on real time) QUALITY interesting :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Decision made. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: (spelling #ell I'm intoxicated ):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Clamping is for the guys you here about on the 6:00 news. ;);););););)

Last edited:
I had a set of Kuryakyn grips but the grip busted and wouldn't hold the end of the throttle cable anymore (tab?). I went with Avon Air Cushion grips and have had no complaints. I do carry a spare throttle side grip with me these days just to ward off the broken tab gremlin.

bob

Last edited:
What??...do you take your teeth out and grip the cables with them???....we will have to call you "Steptoe"!!
Nah, I've got all my teeth still but big gaps allow me to thread the cables between my molars and lock the nipples in place. Then just turn my head one way or the other to operate the push pull throttle.;):D:rolleyes:

Back