Bull

.060 Over
Ride
2007 Rocket III Classic Tourer
I'm thinking about getting some T-bars and wanted opinions on new grips. I think something thicker would be more comfortable but not sure where to start. And any thoughts on the T-bars would be appreciated too.

i have kuryakn grips and also bar end weights...gives you more length. My tee bars are "Thunderbike" from NZ. I have rivco risers to lift them and bring them back a bit.
17869_1350x900_RGB_72DPI.jpg

r2.jpg

i have kuryakn grips and also bar end weights...gives you more length. My tee bars are "Thunderbike" from NZ. I have rivco risers to lift them and bring them back a bit.
17869_1350x900_RGB_72DPI.jpg

r2.jpg

Did you need longer cables with the risers?

Tried the Avon grips but didn't like them. Tried the Kuryakn ISO grips...loved them.

I'm thinking about getting some T-bars and wanted opinions on new grips. I think something thicker would be more comfortable but not sure where to start. And any thoughts on the T-bars would be appreciated too.

Grip Puppy Comfort Grips https://g.co/kgs/KfUFrg
I've put these on my last 2 bikes a VTX and now the Rocket, they are great and you'll love them cut to size and slip over stock. Takes all the vibrations out. And cheap!

Back