Greetings from Ukraine.

WELCOME to ya,POD, from WA State!
I woulda got a DR-Z400 tis past summer instead of the Yamaha XT250 if not for that ridiculous 37 inch seat height!!!

Welcome from Tennessee where it’s to cold to ride.

NAUI certified a hundred years ago. No scuba worth a chit around here but biking roads are everywhere.

Wow... Okay, I'll sober up and respond later. Some of the messages are amusing, to say the least. And I've seen a question about my nickname that I feel obliged to answer. All of this later. From my personal experience I can say that posting after a great party is a silly thing to do. Even when you're a forum admin. And definitely, when you're a n00b at someone's forum. :)

Yet, once again, thank you. You're all so kind.

Alrighty then... Fresh breath and brains finally in.

Are you an M.D. and what does P.O.N. mean? Hopefully something more interesting than Passive Optical Network (fiber optics).:p

This nickname is approximately 20 years old. Back in high school I wanted to become a surgeon. That's how the "doctor" was added. Graduated majoring in computer science though. Used to study at SJSU. Make my living running a furniture manufacturing business. Life can be very unpredictable, that's for sure. :)

"Pon" is short for "Ponchik". Means donut in Russian. I've always been a fatso, so I'm stuck with this name for almost 30 years now. Don't really mind it, to be honest. Could be worse. :D

A very WARM (and humid) welcome

This message would get me thinking even more if it would be coming from a girl. :inlove:laugh:

Tony - I don't think he's like those Ukrainian Girls on the web, mate.

D'oh! You were faster to comment.

----------------

It IS amazing how different people around the globe can bond over a great bike... I'm spending time now going through those 100 pages of threads in Touring forum. I hope I'll be able to share some experience that'd be helpful. Or simply interesting. Considering that I come from a country most of you don't know much about. And we do have some peculiar differences, and not only bike-wise.

Back