Greetings from Ukraine.

Another warm welcome to the site and our global R3 community from frigid New Jersey, капитан P.O.N.

We must be kindred spirits as I have always wanted to be a (preferably medical) doctor, I was PADI certified over 50 years ago and NAUI certified ('coz I lost my PADI ID card) about 15 years ago, I've owned two VTX 1800s and I'm at least half Russian.

Are you an M.D. and what does P.O.N. mean? Hopefully something more interesting than Passive Optical Network (fiber optics).:p

Enjoy the ride, tovarisch!

Last edited:
They were saying on the news that in the next couple of days there will be places in the US that are colder than places on Mars :eek:

we have been like that for a few weeks now, so I guess if I ever end up on mars I would be all set, would almost feel like spring, oh wait, I would have to give up my bikes, oh well guess i'm stuck here until we totally trash this planet, but i'm going to have fun in the mean time.

Welcome from the South Island of New Zealand where it's ALWAYS sunny and warm except for when it's raining and cold! haha
It's awesome to have you on board...such a huge distance between all these folks on here but the forum brings us all together...and that's VERY cool!

Back