Greetings from Ukraine.

dr.P.O.N.

.020 Over
Ride
R3T (2008)
Hello everyone.

I am a R3T rider from Odessa, Ukraine. Been riding bikes since 2008. Proud owner of Triumph machine since April 1st, 2017.

Used to have 3 bikes at once - VTX 1300S for everyday riding and long hauls, BMW K1200R for dangerously fast fun, and XR 250 for going fooling around off the beaten path every now and then. A friend of mine approached me with an offer for VTX, which I wasn't even thinking of selling. I said that I'd settle only for a Rocket 3. And there it was. In Kiev. Called up seller. Flew to Kiev in the morning, came back on two wheels the same day. Didn't have a single regret about switching bikes, despite the fact that I've put so much (time, passion, money) into my VTX.

And yes. I was (and still am) so tired of BMW getting broken all the time, and the tag on any part is just astronomical. So I am selling it. Thought of buying a Honda VFR1200F as a fast and reliable substitute... This was before I got to ride the Rocket. ;)

I've decided that I'd have R3T as the one an only road bike in my garage, and I'm thinking of getting a DRZ400 for enduro.

I'm also a scuba diver. PADI Rescue Diver, going through tech training now. I also ride bicycles and I ski.

I guess, that'd be enough for a first post and intro. Wonder if anyone actually reads these. :)

Welcome from West Michigan USA ! Which lately should be called "Little Siberia"
emot103wwwigizmoreunicc.gif

Back