Greetings and salutations from Cambridge uk

With the outlaws and ramair it did require a dyno tune (even though the advert says it didnt),may be the case with the other DP exhausts. Plenty of people on here who will know

Needed a tune for the Ramair for sure

WELCOME to ya, from the Colonies!

Oh my! - Are you sure? - really?.

Well OK then - just expect things to wander a bit. Welcome.

WOW!
Now if that ain't a pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is!!!

Last edited:
To be honest I don’t find them to bad.

At the moment I’m more concerned by the fact that the TORS are totally unavailable here... can’t live with the standard cans

I first went to the TORs. With the air mod, their performance was good but sound was not impressive . . . a so HUGE!
Use the money toward a good header system is what I recommend.

I first went to the TORs. With the air mod, their performance was good but sound was not impressive . . . a so HUGE!
Use the money toward a good header system is what I recommend.
That’s what I was concerned about, think I’m heading down the DP route (Dave Platt not double penetration) with ram air plus a good dyno tune, is the stock map a a bugger to work from or would I be better off squeezing some friendly gent on here for a better starting map to refine? Sorry for the questions but just trying to get my head around what’s needed.

That’s what I was concerned about, think I’m heading down the DP route (Dave Platt not double penetration) with ram air plus a good dyno tune, is the stock map a a bugger to work from or would I be better off squeezing some friendly gent on here for a better starting map to refine? Sorry for the questions but just trying to get my head around what’s needed.

You would be BEST OFF getting a proper dyno tune from a competent tuner, using Tune ECU!

Hi Rebel, try talking to @Paul Bryant about the exhaust systems. He is in New Zealand and manufactures complete 3 into 1 or 3 into 2 systems for the rocket and just about any British bike you'd care to mention. My experience with the Dave pRatt thingies was not a good one, but each to his own!

Hi Rebel, try talking to @Paul Bryant about the exhaust systems. He is in New Zealand and manufactures complete 3 into 1 or 3 into 2 systems for the rocket and just about any British bike you'd care to mention. My experience with the Dave pRatt thingies was not a good one, but each to his own!

Thanks for the heads up, be a shame if DO’s stuff is not up to scratch as we seem to be limited on option in the UK, what was the issue if you don’t mind me asking?

Back