Greetings and salutations from Cambridge uk

Thanks for the heads up, be a shame if DO’s stuff is not up to scratch as we seem to be limited on option in the UK, what was the issue if you don’t mind me asking?
There is a thread on here I started but I'm buggered if I know how to find it. I am at present just awaiting the delivery of the worlds first set of @Paul Bryant 3 into 2 pipes...
Basically, one of the pipes was manufactured wrongly but no matter how many times I tried to spell it out, even with pictures, he couldn't understand what the problem was. He then went on holiday and passed me over to the company that actually makes the pipes. There was a brief and rather rowdy conversation on the phone and they agreed to change the pipe to 'my' design. Unbelievable really!! Finally got the pipes installed and didn't like the look or style. Not what I had envisioned. I have been fortunate that another member of this forum liked them so a deal was done! ..and now I wait...!!

Well that’s a bugger eh, good to know though, I’ll be well aware of that should I decided he’s the way to go, just looking at Paul’s stuff and not gonna lie I’ve got a little bit of a twitch hahaha some of it’s stunning.. and his prices aren’t to shabby.

Really appreciate the heads up mucca.

Well that’s a bugger eh, good to know though, I’ll be well aware of that should I decided he’s the way to go, just looking at Paul’s stuff and not gonna lie I’ve got a little bit of a twitch hahaha some of it’s stunning.. and his prices aren’t to shabby.

Really appreciate the heads up mucca.
Will see if I can find photos Paul sent me of the twin pipe system. If not, be a week or two but will be uploading loads once they are fitted. The advantage with Pauls pipes are you can spec what you want and he will make them to fit your dreams!!

Will see if I can find photos Paul sent me of the twin pipe system. If not, be a week or two but will be uploading loads once they are fitted. The advantage with Pauls pipes are you can spec what you want and he will make them to fit your dreams!!
Sound mega cheers

Welcome aboard

Great choice it only gets better

I'm Just down the M11 a bit near sunny Stansted

Might see you on the road

A word of warning with the ramair they sound awesome but kind of take a little of the user friendliness from the bike on long runs
I have just gone back to a K&N oe type filter and to be honest there little difference in performance .

In my humble opinion the best upgrades I have done is replacing the complete exhausts system including headers and loading a good map this will not only improve the power / torque but removes limits such a secondary throttles and raises rev limit .

The above mods / weight loss and a 140/75x17 ( Avon Cobra :D ) front tyre really liveness up the handling up .

Just my opinion

Enjoy ;)

I shove past Stansted every day on the way to Work, bloody hate the M11 and it’s getting worse with all the houses being built 120 end!!! In what way does it take away the user friendliness?

It’s early days for me with this bike so I’m happy to take kindly the council of experience.

As triumph have now discontinued them it would seem nigh on impossible to source accessories and such and pipes are proving to be a bugger.

I’ve looked into the triple k&n and there seems to be equal people in favour of both these mods but I suppose it’s subjective eh.

Back