Got my TFC -- couple of questions/observations

About Noise: These R3's send a different message: 'Speak softly but carry a big stick". Particularly those TFC's which are the pinnacle of Brit refinement concealing big muscle. Shame to mess with those pretty CF 'Arrows'. When you do, you'll provably be tampering with the state of tune as well.
That sums it up for me. I don’t have to be loud when I have this much power under my arse.

Last edited:
Hey...'Goat-hair', congrats. Got a hunch the seat trim recall is for mere mortals with 'R' and 'GT' models. The seat on your TFC is leather and a bit different.
The tire pressure 'ya gonna die' message is a pain in the grass. Chances are your tires are properly inflated, just to a lower pressure than the manual says.
About Noise: These R3's send a different message: 'Speak softly but carry a big stick". Particularly those TFC's which are the pinnacle of Brit refinement concealing big muscle. Shame to mess with those pretty CF 'Arrows'. When you do, you'll provably be tampering with the state of tune as well.
I had the "service advisory" (not a full recall, you're not in mortal danger) done when I picked up my TFC a couple of weeks ago. It's for the metal accents that bolt on below the seat - some folks were complaining that the edges on them were too sharp, so the "fix" is to put a rubber molding strip across the top edge. It applies to the TFC as well since it uses the same metal finishing bits as the R and GT versions.

-Brad

Back