good vid...

Man how I would love to go through the whole process. Picking a new rocket, ordering it, being there when it comes in, un-crating it and finally assembling the beast. Also going for the inaugural ride...... Priceless!!!!
..i had that very Pleasure Gregger....3 years ago to the day when my 2016 Roadster arrived at the dealers. I was there and the truck rolled in, the driver opened the back up to reveal all these boxes of Triumph bikes and i asked him if there was a Rocket in there.."Yes, i think there is mate!"
I spent the next couple of hours taking all the wrapping,steel cage etc off it and standing there admiring it. The Rocket comes with the front wheel off it as it's so long....
That's all i could do as the dealer puts it all together and gets it ready. I rode it out the door and home with zero kms on the clock...now. 3 years later it still hasnt a mark on it and has 15600km's on the clock. It dosnt look the same because of all the additions i have done to it but thats cos i made it my own.
That day is very fresh in my memory.

In Oz Triumph give ride-away prices... includes dealer delivery, freight, rego, and compulsory 3rd party insurance. No debates necessary.

Back