yeah,shipping would be rough going stateside,but it's a killer deal for some one over in merry old england....:cool:
greg :D

Which begs a couple of questions: Why would anyone invest so much and then try to dispose of his low-mileage, 2-wheeled dream at (admittedly) a bargain price. And, in order to dispose of it, why he would go the E-Bay route while (whilst) there are plenty of Rocket III devotees in the merry UK?

Am not suspiscious. Just curious:confused:. Jamie

Which begs a couple of questions: Why would anyone invest so much and then try to dispose of his low-mileage, 2-wheeled dream at (admittedly) a bargain price. And, in order to dispose of it, why he would go the E-Bay route while (whilst) there are plenty of Rocket III devotees in the merry UK?

Am not suspiscious. Just curious:confused:. Jamie

I suspect Richard knows he'll never be faster than me... just joking! :D Why not ask him? Richard's email: richard@tts-performance.co.uk

Don't forget that TTS is a distributor for MotoPlan, so he bought his CF body parts at wholesale... lucky guy. :mad:

I was looking a Craigslist, And there is a 2006 Triumph Rocket Classic with only 2,000 miles with Jardine pipes with TuneBoy Red and Cream .This is is Seattle Washington if any one out ther is interested here's the # 425- 314- 4737 his name is Dale. Shipping would be a lot cheeper:) It has the Black engine

It is interesting as active as he has been on the other sites that he would go the Ebay route without offering it up here first . It is an awesome bike though. The only thing it's missing is travelguy's 3-1 Predator exhaust system. All of those mods and he's still running the "log"...;)

Back