Hombre do you have any idea why he is getting rid of the bike?

None at all... last I knew Richard was going to develop his own R3 cams and we talked durations. He was also looking for a good 3 into 1 exhaust (SC R3 needs LARGE expansion). Perhaps after considering the R3 market, he changed his plans. He does also own and ride a Supercharged Busa. :eek:

It is interesting as active as he has been on the other sites that he would go the Ebay route without offering it up here first . It is an awesome bike though. The only thing it's missing is travelguy's 3-1 Predator exhaust system. All of those mods and he's still running the "log"...;)

Once you supercharge it, theoritically, the log works just fine, however, a bigger 'log' would work better. More like a 'stump'.

I disagree, Flip. It's a misconception that a SC alone is all one needs. According to exhaust experts, proper headpipe flow will increase HP/TQ significantly on SC bike, and if you're packing in twice the air with SC, that expanding hot air (exhaust) needs much larger expansion chamber for best performance. Think flow velocity.

Last edited:
I disagree, Flip. It's a misconception that a SC alone is all one needs. According to exhaust experts, proper headpipe flow will increase HP/TQ significantly on SC bike, and if you're packing in twice the air with SC, that expanding hot air (exhaust) needs much larger expansion chamber for best performance. Think flow velocity.

Walt:

You are absolutely right. I digress from that post. I seem to be suffering from lack of sleep lately. Must be those long cold nights on the driving range with my students. I'm getting turbochargers and superchargers mixed up. With a turbo, the exhaust gas, after it's expended it's energy on the turbine wheel needs the quickest exit possible to the atmosphere.

Sleep

Walt:

You are absolutely right. I digress from that post. I seem to be suffering from lack of (SHEEP) lately. Must be those long cold nights on the driving range with my sheep. I'm getting turbochargers and superchargers mixed up. With a turbo, the exhaust gas, after Ive expended my energy on the turbine sheep needs the quickest exit possible to the atmosphere.
WhooooHooo Flipper.

I never said that. You inserted sheep instead of sleep. That's okay. Sheep, sleep, all the same.

You do, do better with Photoshop though.

sweeeet. didnt know you could do that... now where's all of brian's posts :D

Back