Glowing Headers !

Toystoretom said:
I ain't sayin' a word......

That is, very uncharacteristic of you Tomo.

I'll be presumptuous and assume that in your line of work you deal with emission compliant engines of the 4 stroke variety whereas I only get to stick my nose in greasy varnish laden diesel engines carried in crusty, ill maintained trucks that if they were maintained, wouldn't be in the shop in the first place. To my knowledge, you've never alluded as to what line of work you were in exactly, but, the MAC lift kind of sewed it up. I don't believe you are a doctor or lawyer or a barber or a policeman. Doctors don't use MAC tools, doctors have no hand tools. They hire a flunky for the dirty work. Doctors never get their hands dirty. They need soft hands to caress your wallet. Lawyers don't ride R3's. They ride dressed Harley's or Iron Horse choppers. They don't have cats either. They have Afghan dogs and Thoroughbred horses and hang out at the Hunt Club not on the internet. Barbers, at least good ones are Italian, sedate and non motorcyclists. Barbers can and do tend to be gay too. If they are gay, then you call them a hair stylist. I know you aren't in law enforcement. You just don't have the edge to your posts. Law enforcement persons always "push the edge". It's a macho thing. Back to reality...... Of course, I get to fool with my own diesels but in the shop, I'm just an observer, looking over the Technicians shoulder and probably making unwanted comments, but after 18 years, they are all used to me. Come to think of it, I tend to make a few unwanted comments. My wife says it's part of my charm.:D

I should probably retract the anally retentive comment. Raymond might take offense to that. HD riders aren't retentive about anything other than 50 weight oil and law enforcement officers.:D

I'm just yankin' your chain Flip :D. Cabin fever....

Lawyers don't ride R3's.
They sure don't :roll:.

You must have missed it but I work on the evil Nissans, along with other makes that I have the misfortune of stumbling across. Just your average wage slave....

Back