Getting Xmas out the Way

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
upload_2016-12-13_14-5-23.png
Merry Christmas A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly ****ers out of the way first. After careful consideration of your performance in 2015, I have decided to extend our friendship for another 12 months. A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you go, little buddy! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a ****ed up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or **** farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're ****ing special to me, and you're my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother ****er! Merry Christmas

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-13_14-5-14.png
    upload_2016-12-13_14-5-14.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
upload_2016-12-13_14-5-23.png
Merry Christmas A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly ****ers out of the way first. After careful consideration of your performance in 2015, I have decided to extend our friendship for another 12 months. A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you go, little buddy! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a ****ed up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or **** farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're ****ing special to me, and you're my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother ****er! Merry Christmas

Geewhiz 'Brother from a different Father' or was that 'Brother from a different Mother' :confused:o_O:confused:, Mum said all the 'family' will be here this year. My reading has improved heaps this year but you keep trying to trick me with all them '****' words, are they 'twinkle, twinkle, little stars'? Does this mean you wont be coming for Xmas? I just finished cleaning the windows for the festive season this morning and nearly choked on my crayon treat reward. I was really looking forward to us mooing, grunting and baahing as we 'played' being farm animal together again. Daisy and Molly will be rolling in their graves. :eek::(:confused:;):roll::roll:

Last edited:
Back