Hello my name is Ava8harrierusmc1 and I'm acquiring my friends Rocket III Touring in March of 2021 for $6000 and it only has 8000 miles on it. Now you have to understand my friend what he does is he goes to the dealerships and buys the bikes that are new but have not sold and they may be 2-3 years old marked down a few thousand. Dude has 4 Honda Gold Wings and the Rocket III he also lets me test drive his bikes be he takes them to his house which is so cool and at first I thought it was strange but then as the years went past I realized he is a true friend a brother of another color (joke there) but a true friend for 30 years. i haven't ridden for 2 years now and I'm dying to do so, I live next to the freeway and at least once a day I walk to the brick wall next to my apartment and just dream of rolling down the freeway everyday. I'm coming in to a small amount of money I get a bike and the wife gets az house and a used car but she doesn't know about the car yet. So that's my story for now. Hello everyone nice to meet you I will have lots of questions because this bike is totally new to me so please assist me in any way possible. Thank you and it's nice to be a Rocket Man soon.
Ava8harrierusmc1
Great story I'm sure you'll love it...

That's a great intro Ava8harrierusmc1 and quite the handle to type.... Welcome to the site and congrats on the new to you Rocket purchase. You're going to have a blast on it. The Touring is quite sedate in stock tone but with a simple tune change can unleash a lot of power. A lot of the current owners will pipe up with their own modes to date. Post some pics when you get the beast along with any current modes that might have been done. Have fun and ride safe on the monster... :)
Sedate in stock tune.. wtf sedate for what.

Back