G'day from West Oz

Louie looks like an abo found on rubbish tips and full of germs. Typical political correct bull**** Oz is famous for. The new figure head for mortein will be Geoffrey the green fly and that'll run until the martians land and petition the Aussie govt to stop the racial slurr's who will of course say yes sir no sir 3 bags farken full sir. Anything to appease a minority.:eek::D

Louie looks like an abo found on rubbish tips and full of germs. Typical political correct bull**** Oz is famous for. The new figure head for mortein will be Geoffrey the green fly and that'll run until the martians land and petition the Aussie govt to stop the racial slurr's who will of course say yes sir no sir 3 bags farken full sir. Anything to appease a minority.:eek::D

Now there's a conversation starter!

Australian Rocket Riders Group

Australian Rocket Riders

If you live in Australia, own & ride a Triumph Rocket, no matter what the vintage then this is the place for you.

Mission: To get all Aussie Rocket Riders at one place at least once a year.

Maybe "hit 'em high, hit 'em low, hit 'em with the old pea beau" will help?

Along with abit of "Your not taking the kingswood, I just glad wrapped the windsheild!"

.......mmmm.....probably not.:D

Im bad and mean and mighty unclean..afraid of no-one except for that can of Mortein ( poms and yanks musn't have a f#ckin clue what we're on about :roll:)

I do, i started it ! Still can't believe louie is still on the go. Its 46yrs since i heard it and i don't know how long it had been running for then. He must hold some kinda record . Sorry Lynchy for hijacking your thread. Spose its Louies fault really. :D

Back