G'day from West Oz

Lynchy

.020 Over
G'day all. Just joined and have found a wealth of info on here already. I'm lynchy from Western Australia and am looking at getting a R3 tourer. I currently have an old flh shovel (but don't hold that against me :) )and while she's great for day trips Im really chasing a long haul jobby and the rocket ticks all the boxes as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for listening to my crap :) and for providing a great site.
Cheers, Lynchy.

G'day all. Just joined and have found a wealth of info on here already. I'm lynchy from Western Australia and am looking at getting a R3 tourer. I currently have an old flh shovel (but don't hold that against me :) )and while she's great for day trips Im really chasing a long haul jobby and the rocket ticks all the boxes as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for listening to my crap :) and for providing a great site.
Cheers, Lynchy.
He's Catherines older brother .. so be nice you blokes :eek: I know theres a few ex-harley dudes here, me included.... Glad you decided to say g'day mate and sorry for outing you as family :rolleyes:

Welcome to the site from Irvine, Kentucky where the Mountains kiss the Bluegrass make sure to always put in your two cents worth we need more opinions and mechanical geniuses, I guess that's why I set around at night listening to AM radio and all the UFO abductors chatting :eek:

Appreciate the welcome fellas. Dobbed me in Tomcat, **** it. :). Nah all good mate. I'm no mechanical genius but I bloody love am radio.

Hi and welcome, I did the update from Harley to R3, although I sometimes miss the pose (especially a shovel) I wouldn't go back, unless I had 3-4 bikes. You will love it

Back